Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Recent Swag. (Jeffrey Campbell, Betsey Johnson, F21 & More)

Hey Everyone!

I thought it would be fun to post a haul of some accessories I've acquired in the past couple of months. It's all kind of random, but I love when other bloggers have posts like these ;)

I was hoping to link several of the items back to the websites, but every single Forever 21 item I purchased isn't listed on the website. I'm guessing a big majority of accessories became sold out during their recent 30% off sale. So, I apologize in advance for that!



READ MORE FOR ADDITIONAL PHOTOS...



Jeffrey Campbell Tick Stud Shoes
Betsey Johnson Raven Sunglasses
L.A.M.B. Cosmetic Bag
The Extras Alison in Chains Necklace
Leaf Wrap Two-Finger Ring
Bueno Faux Fur Bag
Madden Girl Sookiee Gold Glitter Slingback Heels
1) Heart Locket Bracelet (Random Wholesale Shop in Chicago)
2) Silver Curb Chain Bangle Set (Forever 21) I love these bangles for every day. I love that they can be paired with a casual or dressed up outfit. I usually wear them with anything black, as they have an "edgy" feel to them.
3) Betsey Johnson Raven BK214 Sunglasses (Marshall's) I've wanted a pair of classic Ray-Ban sunglasses for a while, but the frames look too small on my face. These are a similar style, and they actually fit my face well. They are regular $55, and I got them for $7! Love deals like that.
4) Assorted Rhinestone Earrings (Forever 21)
5) Two Finger Leaf Ring (Forever 21) I thought this ring was kinda cute and different, and it was only $3.80.
6) Bow Necklace (Forever 21) I had a huge thing for bows for the past couple of years, but I've been slowly stemming out of the bow phase.. I couldn't pass this one up though. ;)
7) The Extras, Alison in Chains Necklace (Karmaloop) 
8) Bueno Faux Fur Handbag (Marshalls) I've been wearing this bag for a few weeks now and I think it's really cute. It's extra roomy and well made for the $24.99 price tag. They had several other colors in stock as well. 
9) Antique Gold Collar Necklace (Forever 21) This necklace caught my eye because it reminded me of the Jewelmint Astoria Necklace. I haven't worn it yet, but I'm excited to!
10) Woven Black & Gold Bracelet (Charolette Russe) I found this little gem in the clearance bin for $1.99. I've worn it several times and I'm really surprised it hasn't tarnished. 
11) L.A.M.B Saddle Cosmetic Bag (TJMaxx) What drew me to purchasing this little bag aside from the price (Clearance for $20) is the material of the bag. It's PVC with leather trim - it's soft, very durable and easy to clean. I mainly purchased it to store my coupons and gift cards, as I don't want to ruin it with my makeup. 
12) Madden Girl Sookiee Glitter Heels (Carson's) I don't actually own a pair of glitter heels and I thought these were cute for a night out or for the holidays. They were on Clearance for only $20.
13) Jeffrey Campbell Tick Stud Shoes (Karmaloop) I saved my favorite for last. These were a complete impulse buy, and I'm very happy to say that I'm incredibly satisfied with them. I wore them once already and they are shockingly, very comfortable. I'll post a review on them soon.

What have you had your eyes on lately?!

No comments:

Post a Comment