Monday, October 29, 2012

Weekly Poll Results - What's Your Favorite Brand for Makeup Remover Wipes?

What's your favorite brand for make-up remover wipes?

Over the course of the past month or so, I went on an experiment trying a handful of different makeup remover/cleansing towelettes to see which is the best. My results didn't surprise me, as the most effective wipes still turned out to be my top choice from the past few years; The Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleaning Towelettes, $4.74, Target.

I was really curious to see what all of your favorites are, so I created a poll that lasted a little over a week asking which brand is your favorite from some of the main brands you can find at drugstore (with the exception of MAC).

The results are... 

Neutrogena - 78 votes (34%)
E.L.F. - 9 votes (3%)
Olay - 8 votes (3%)
MAC - 27 votes (11%)
Ponds - 21 votes (9%)
Aveeno - 8 votes (3%)
Equate - 14 votes (6%)
Other - 63 votes (27%)

This poll is based on 228 participants.

The majority voted for Neutrogena, but it didn't win by a landslide. The runners up was actually other brands not mentioned. I'd love to know for those of you who who voted "Other", which brand would you choose to be your favorite?

Are makeup wipes a must-have in your bathroom, or do you only rely on your cleanser?

Do you have any ideas for questions in the weekly poll? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment