Thursday, November 1, 2012

E.L.F. Studio Lip Exfoliator Review!

E.L.F. Lip Exfoliator

E.L.F. Studio Lip Exfoliator

E.L.F. Studio Lip Exfoliator ($3) is a stick made up of sugar, vitamin E, shea butter, avocado, grape, jojoba oil and waxes that together work to remove dry and chapped skin as well as smooth and condition the lips.

Directions: Apply to clean, damp lips and massage the lips in circular motions. Use a moistened cotton pad with water to gently wipe away the scrub (or just simply rinse with water). *It's important that the lips are damp so the skin will remove easier.

As a part of my morning routine after I brush my teeth, I always use the E.L.F. Studio Lip Exfoliator.

What I love most of all is the convenience of this product. I have very dry lips 24/7 and I need a good daily scrub for my lips, but I rarely ever do it. Between managing my crazy hair, plucking the hairs on my face till my hands cramp up, exfoliating, cleaning and moisturizing my face - I try to get away with the least steps possible. Most often my lips are neglected.

The stick takes a few uses before it reaches the grit, and because there are some large pieces of grit it can sometimes feel a little scratchy, but overall it feels really good. What surprises me every time is how soft and supple my lips feel right after. I apply some lip balm on my lips to keep them from drying out, and I'm done in less than a minute. It's not at all messy so I can use it without disturbing the makeup around my lips if I'm using it mid-day or on my way out the door.

This product is so effective, and so cheap! It's only $3 on the E.L.F. website, and they often have 50% off Studio products, so I only paid $1.50. The code I used last month still works for 50% all studio products. Use code: ECD2.

If you suffer from dry lips and want a way to simplify for routine, check this product out!

E.L.F. Lip Exfoliator

Ingredients: Sugar, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ceresin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Aspartame, Fragrance.

The Round-Up

Pros:
  • Easy to use
  • Convenient - quick with no mess
  • Removes dry skin 
  • Makes lips feel soft and full
  • Inexpensive
Cons:
  • None!
Price: $3, E.L.F

No comments:

Post a Comment