Wednesday, May 16, 2012

10 Beauty Products I'm Loving Right Now!


1)      L�Oreal Sublime Bronze Clear Self-Tanning Gel � As some of you may have noticed, I dropped my religious routine of fake baking (self-tanning) last October, but I felt like it was time for a little bit of color again. So, I recently purchased this and have been using it on my face, d�collet� and arms, and I�ve really been enjoying it! Sure, it�s no St. Tropez, but for something quick and easy, it works well. And, it doesn�t stink, or break out my skin � yay!
2)     Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter � Can we say yum!? Blood Orange is one of my favorite scents, and if you are keen on orange, this body butter is a must-have. It�s fruity, it�s sweet, it�s spicy � it�s everything you could ask for.
3)      Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Penetrating Oil� I�ve had this for a while now, and am beginning to realize (when I don�t use it) how awesome it really is. When I use this, my hair feels softer and everyone around me seems to notice how good my hair smells � that alone will make me want to keep using it!
4)      It�s a 10 Miracle Leave-in plus Keratin� I dyed my hair last week (one shade lighter, you can barely tell in photos) so I wanted a good leave-in treatment to keep my hair hydrated. I knew about this stuff for ages, but never purchased it because of the hefty price tag ($20/4oz). With the health of my hair in m best interest, I decided to take the plunge, and I�m punching myself in the arm for not buying it sooner. Best Leave-in I�ve tried, hands down. It leaves my hair so much more manageable and my hair looks and feels so much healthier.
5)      Reviva Labs Hyaluronic Acid Serum� One of my past favorites. I just got a hold of a new bottle and the sparks in my heart started flying once again. Applied under a moisturizer (or alone) this serum keeps my skin hydrated better than anything else. I never have a bad skin day when I�m using my Reviva Labs.
6)      Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer� Got a hold of this a couple weeks ago and I�ve been playing around with it here and there. I got it in a color that�s too dark for me now (which is why I haven�t reviewed it yet) but so far, I�ve been mixing it with some of my lighter foundations and wow, this little jar packs some intense coverage. If I ever need extra concealing, this is my new weapon.
7)      Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara� I�ve gotten tired of trying other mascaras only to look like a raccoon by the end of the day, so I resorted to an old favorite of mine. Covergirl Lash Blast is the only mascara that doesn�t smudge on me, and although I�ve grown bored from the big bulky tube and wand, it�s better than having to touch up my under-eyes every couple of hours. If you have problems with smudging, I highly recommend picking up a tube.
8)      Gucci Guilty Intense Eau de Parfum� I know that everyone has their own preference to scents, so this may not be one for everyone, but I cannot get enough of this perfume. This isn�t the first time I�ve mentioned it on my blog, but I always keep the bottle (it�s a deluxe sample � 0.16 oz) in my bag and dab it on my wrist and neck 1-2 times a day.  Periodically I�ll smell it in the air and it somehow brightens my day and soothes my senses.
9)     E.L.F. Nail Polish Remover Pads� Goodbye traditional nail polish remover, don�t let the door hit you on your rear on the way out.  These pads work very well, don�t stink like acetone, there is no leaky mess, and they�re convenient and easy for travel. 
10)   Chanel Glossimer Lipgloss� So I don�t normally pay close attention to the lasting power of my lipgloss, but lately I�ve been wearing Chanel Bagatelle every day, and aside from being beautiful all on its own (no lipstick companion necessary) noticed that it�s a little soldier in disguise. It stays on my lips fighting for hours of wear before needing a re-application. I�m sure the formula can possibly differ between shades, but this one in particular is an A+ in my book, and I�m tempted to try more.

I'll have reviews up for some of these products shortly.

What are you loving right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment