Wednesday, May 16, 2012

10 Beauty Products I'm Loving Right Now!


1)      L’Oreal Sublime Bronze Clear Self-Tanning Gel – As some of you may have noticed, I dropped my religious routine of fake baking (self-tanning) last October, but I felt like it was time for a little bit of color again. So, I recently purchased this and have been using it on my face, décolleté and arms, and I’ve really been enjoying it! Sure, it’s no St. Tropez, but for something quick and easy, it works well. And, it doesn’t stink, or break out my skin – yay!
2)     Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter – Can we say yum!? Blood Orange is one of my favorite scents, and if you are keen on orange, this body butter is a must-have. It’s fruity, it’s sweet, it’s spicy – it’s everything you could ask for.
3)      Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Penetrating Oil– I’ve had this for a while now, and am beginning to realize (when I don’t use it) how awesome it really is. When I use this, my hair feels softer and everyone around me seems to notice how good my hair smells – that alone will make me want to keep using it!
4)      It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-in plus Keratin– I dyed my hair last week (one shade lighter, you can barely tell in photos) so I wanted a good leave-in treatment to keep my hair hydrated. I knew about this stuff for ages, but never purchased it because of the hefty price tag ($20/4oz). With the health of my hair in m best interest, I decided to take the plunge, and I’m punching myself in the arm for not buying it sooner. Best Leave-in I’ve tried, hands down. It leaves my hair so much more manageable and my hair looks and feels so much healthier.
5)      Reviva Labs Hyaluronic Acid Serum– One of my past favorites. I just got a hold of a new bottle and the sparks in my heart started flying once again. Applied under a moisturizer (or alone) this serum keeps my skin hydrated better than anything else. I never have a bad skin day when I’m using my Reviva Labs.
6)      Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer– Got a hold of this a couple weeks ago and I’ve been playing around with it here and there. I got it in a color that’s too dark for me now (which is why I haven’t reviewed it yet) but so far, I’ve been mixing it with some of my lighter foundations and wow, this little jar packs some intense coverage. If I ever need extra concealing, this is my new weapon.
7)      Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara– I’ve gotten tired of trying other mascaras only to look like a raccoon by the end of the day, so I resorted to an old favorite of mine. Covergirl Lash Blast is the only mascara that doesn’t smudge on me, and although I’ve grown bored from the big bulky tube and wand, it’s better than having to touch up my under-eyes every couple of hours. If you have problems with smudging, I highly recommend picking up a tube.
8)      Gucci Guilty Intense Eau de Parfum– I know that everyone has their own preference to scents, so this may not be one for everyone, but I cannot get enough of this perfume. This isn’t the first time I’ve mentioned it on my blog, but I always keep the bottle (it’s a deluxe sample – 0.16 oz) in my bag and dab it on my wrist and neck 1-2 times a day.  Periodically I’ll smell it in the air and it somehow brightens my day and soothes my senses.
9)     E.L.F. Nail Polish Remover Pads– Goodbye traditional nail polish remover, don’t let the door hit you on your rear on the way out.  These pads work very well, don’t stink like acetone, there is no leaky mess, and they’re convenient and easy for travel. 
10)   Chanel Glossimer Lipgloss– So I don’t normally pay close attention to the lasting power of my lipgloss, but lately I’ve been wearing Chanel Bagatelle every day, and aside from being beautiful all on its own (no lipstick companion necessary) noticed that it’s a little soldier in disguise. It stays on my lips fighting for hours of wear before needing a re-application. I’m sure the formula can possibly differ between shades, but this one in particular is an A+ in my book, and I’m tempted to try more.

I'll have reviews up for some of these products shortly.

What are you loving right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment