Friday, July 6, 2012

MAC Chatterbox Lipstick Review, Photos and Swatches!

mac chatterbox lipstick

MAC Chatterbox Lipstick

MAC Chatterbox Lipstick ($15) is described as a bright, red-pink with an amplified creme finish. It's definitely vibrant, but it's not in the neon category (ie: Vegas Volt, Morange, Viva Glam Nicki, etc.) It's a medium, rosy pink that is really easy to wear and adds a bit of color and brightness to the face.

This is a shade I've had on my wishlist for a while now, and recently decided to pick it up as my 'Back to MAC' trade-in.

MAC Chatterbox is extremely pigmented, creamy and applies smooth and even.

I love MAC Lipsticks in general, and I don't have a problem with any of their formulas. The amplified formula is definitely one of my favorites because of the bold, bright pigmentation, shine and the comfortable wear.

mac chatterbox lipstick

mac chatterbox lipstick swatch
MAC Chatterbox on my lips

mac chatterbox lipstick

mac chatterbox lipstick

mac chatterbox

The closest dupe I have in my collection is NYX Fig Round Lipstick. NYX Fig is just a smidgen lighter (although you can't tell much from the swatches) and Chatterbox is a tad more vibrant. 

mac chatterbox lipstick nyx dupe

I love this shade and I can already tell it's a shade that will get lots of wear - especially on nights out.

The Round-Up

Pros:
  • Bold, opaque color
  • Very flattering on my current MAC NC30 skin tone (my coloring changes often due to self tanning)
  • Applies evenly
  • Comfortable wear
  • Great lasting power
Cons:
  • None! 
Price: $14.50, MAC.

No comments:

Post a Comment