Saturday, December 17, 2011

Covergirl Hot Passion Lip Perfection Lipstick Review, Photos and Swatches!

covergirl lip perfection hot passion

Covergirl Hot Passion Lipstick

Do you have a lipstick, or any item of makeup that once applied, you instantly feel sexy? That's how I feel when I apply Covergirl Lip Perfection in #305 Hot Passion. I feel like popping some of my old cassettes in the tape player and gettin' my jam on. Rockell, perhaps?

(Rockell - In a Dream)

Haha! But, really, there is something about red that makes a women look and feel sexy.

Hot Passion is a true red that isn't 100% cool, or warm. It meets somewhere halfway. Upon application, I can tell right away that it looks cool with a blueish-pink undertone. But, when applied heavier, it starts to give off a little warmth. So, it's not entirely cool or warm. I actually attained this lipstick from my beautiful cousin, who is around the MAC NW15 coloring (with auburn hair, blue eyes & rosy cheeks), and she found it looking too warm/orange for her liking. I love it though, on my MAC NC20 coloring. Not to mention, it makes my lips look very full!

Covergirl Hot Passion Lip Perfection


This is my first CG Lip Perfection Lipstick and I'm very impressed. It's one of the - if not the best lipstick formulas I've used from the drugstore. It's very creamy and opaque, with magnificent lasting power. After several hours, it's still there and leaves a nice reddened pink stain behind.

Covergirl Hot Passion Swatches
The swatch on the left, is the lipstick applied with one swipe. The swatch on the right, is the lipstick applied with three swipes. See how it seems warmer when opaque, but cool when sheer?

Covergirl Hot Passion swatches



Have you tried any of the CG Lip Perfections?

No comments:

Post a Comment