Thursday, December 29, 2011

If you want the Shoemint Jolly's, Check out your local Marshall's for the Steve Madden Tanngoo's!

Steve Madden Tanngoo

If you're already a member of Shoemint, then you're probably already familiar with the three styles released late November. It's been talked about that two of the three styles (Edith and Jolly) have a striking resemblance to a couple of Steve Madden's current designs. Can't say it's a total shocker, considering Steve Madden is the manufacturer of the brand.

I was eyeballing the taupe colored wedge booties for a while, but never ended up getting them because I've seen similar styles in other brands. I'm glad I didn't because I spotted the Steve Madden Tanngoo's at my local Marshall's on Clearance for $40 (regular price $49.99).


What's the difference? The only difference I could spot, are the loop holes for the shoe strings. I actually prefer the Steve Madden's, so total score! 

For reference, I found that these run true to size. I'm an 8.5 and the 8.5 fits perfect, even with a pair of trouser socks. I've read some reviews that the Jolly's fit pretty true as well, despite Shoemint's recommendation of going a half size up.


If you're interested in these, definitely check out your local TJMaxx or Marshall's stores! Most winter boots have been marked down.

Hope you all had a wonderful Holiday! Any plans for New Year's?

No comments:

Post a Comment