Monday, December 12, 2011

Nila Anthony The Lykke Bag in Pink.



I got this adorable bag from Karmaloop last week. As soon as I saw it, I knew it was a "Natalie" bag. It combines many of my favorite things from the pale pink color, to the quilted design, the large bow, the faux leather tassel, the chain strap.. shall I go on?

CONTINUE READING!



Not to mention my favorite Karmaloop girl is modeling it.. haha!

It's a small bag, but large enough to fit your phone, small wallet, compact camera, makeup compact & lipstick/gloss, etc. It's too small to fit a large wallet or cosmetic bag.

A feature that's pretty cool about it is that there is a strap on the back, so you can detach the chain strap and use it as a wristlet/clutch!

I haven't worn it yet, but from what I can tell, it seems like a good quality synthetic bag.

Check it out on Karmaloop.

No comments:

Post a Comment