Thursday, April 5, 2012

A little patience, please.

After two days of messing around with my new camera (crying in frustration for one of those days) I've come to the conclusion that the Nikon Coolpix P500 isn't for me. Don't get me wrong, it's a really awesome camera. It takes very clear and crisp photos of just about everything.. except my makeup products. No matter how much I tried, the color accuracy was off. It was accurate when photographing scenery and people, but when it comes to photographing my lipsticks - nope, no good. My pink lipsticks looked peach and when everything in person looked nice and bright, it photographed dull and neutral. My previous camera photographed everything as I saw it in person.

So now I'm kind of ambivalent about what I should do now. Return this thing and invest a couple hundred dollars more and get a Canon Rebel? Or, just buy another Canon Powershot for the time being.

Anyway, I have so many products that I want to review, but haven't tested them out yet because I want to photograph them first. It's really killing me not to bust open one of these Revlon Lip Butters.

Hopefully I'll get this all figured out very soon as I have so many posts in store for you all!

(For those who wanted to know, my scarf is by Theodora & Callum! I love their scarves.)

Talk to you soon!
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment