Monday, April 9, 2012

Nails of the Day: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Polish in Pacific Blue!

Two Coats of Sally Hansen Pacific Blue

Sally Hansen Pacific Blue is a bright, royal-blue cream polish with a shiny finish. It's almost a cross between royal blue and periwinkle blue. There are so many different shades of blue, and this particular shade is at the top of my list. I think it's a great summer shade, especially with the current "pop of neon" trend. This shade goes particularly well with neon yellow. 

When I think of neon yellow, I think of this Cambridge bag I've been lusting over for the past few months. But I can't help but think that I'll probably never wear again after the summer. What do you think?
(Image Source)

Here's a comparison to what I'd call true blue. Note the difference?
Love and Beauty Blue (link)

Application with this polish is pretty good. It applies evenly and almost completely opaque with one coat. If you're an impatient gal, you could definitely get away with one coat of this polish. I opted for two for full opacity and a shiny top coat. I did notice with the second coat the polish seemed slightly thick. I may add a couple drops of thinner to the bottle.

Absolutely love this shade and I'm sure I'll be wearing it all summer long.

What's on your nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment