Friday, February 24, 2012

Get 'em before they're gone.


I know, I know, makeup brushes again. But I just wanted to share that Coastal Scents recently launched some new brushes (or newly designed brushes) and put all of their current brushes on Clearance. The brushes were already inexpensive to begin with, so the extra discount (I believe it's 50%) is quite the steal on several of them.


I really don't think you can go wrong with any of them, but some of my favorites include: The Bionic Flat Top Buffer Brush, Black Sable Buffer Brush, Destiny Kabuki on a Stick and Fan Brush Black. Most of their eye brushes are quite good. I use The Pro Blending Fluff Brush and Destiny Blender often, and I would say they are very comparable to higher end makeup brushes.

 Assorted Coastal Scents Brushes

*With any new makeup brushes, I recommend washing them before use to release any loose bristles, and rid the bristles of any dust that they may have came in contact with during manufacturing. Also, brushes typically feel softer after a good wash.

I've been ordering from Coastal Scents from the past couple of years and I'm really happy with their service and shipping time. I typically always receive my order within three business days, and my order has never been wrong. (No affiliation)

Check out all of their brushes, by clicking here.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment