Sunday, February 5, 2012

Wet n Wild Dollhouse Pink Mega Last Matte Lipstick Review, Photos and Swatches!

wet n wild dollhouse pink lipstick review

Wet n Wild #967 DollhousePink Mega Last Matte Lipstick

Last week I posted about one of the new Spring shades of Wet n Wild's Mega Last Matte Lipstick (Don't Blink Pink) and I loved it so much, that I decided to go back and try one of the other bright pinks that was released.

Dollhouse Pink is a very vibrant blue-based pink. It's a sister of MAC Pink Nouveau or Pink Friday, so if you've always been curious about trying one of those shades, this is a great alternative to play around with, since it's only a couple of dollars. It's slightly brighter than the two, but it can be tweaked a little bit.

Aside from the awesomly vibrant color, it's very pigmented and applies completely opaque. It has a matte finish, but it's not a dull matte (more of a satin).

It's definitely an in-your-face bright, but it can be toned down by applying a couple of dabs on your lips and blend with a clear lip gloss wand. It actually looks absolutely gorgeous that way, and probably the way I'd wear it the most.

Wet n Wild Dollhouse Pink Lipstick

Wet n Wild Dollhouse Pink Lipstick

Surprisingly enough, I don't own any bright, blue-based pinks (I owned a few before - MAC Pink Plaid, Melrose Mood and Snob - but swapped them away). I usually stay far from pink lipsticks that aren't warm-toned, but I've noticed lately that they suit me pretty well when I'm minus the faux tan.

Wet n Wild Dollhouse Pink Swatches

Hope you all had a great weekend!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment